Fagots have all gone, what a blessing
adrien
2014-12-12 01:15:01 UTC
It would seem that all the bigots and religious reichs must have been put to
death by God as there is no new message here today (Friday 12/12/2014).
Goodness me we are are so lucky.
AIDS must have finally taken your eyes, you blind git.
RamRod
2014-12-12 01:18:31 UTC
RamRod
2014-12-12 01:24:46 UTC
Post by adrien
It would seem that all the bigots and religious reichs must have been put to
death by God as there is no new message here today (Friday 12/12/2014).
Goodness me we are are so lucky.
AIDS must have finally taken your eyes, you blind git.
Nope, not me, I do not have it, why do you have it, as around 90% of HIV
infections world wide are heterosexuals and I guess you are silly enough to
be screwing HIV infected prostitutes.
Hunter >
2014-12-12 11:34:16 UTC
Post by adrien
It would seem that all the bigots and religious reichs must have been put to
death by God as there is no new message here today (Friday 12/12/2014).
Goodness me we are are so lucky.
AIDS must have finally taken your eyes, you blind git.
----
For people who are going to hate others at least get the spelling
right. There are two "g"s.

------>Hunter

"No man in the wrong can stand up against
a fellow that's in the right and keeps on acomin'."

-----William J. McDonald
Captain, Texas Rangers from 1891 to 1907
adrien
What the fuck are you on about?
Wiseguy
There are many people named Fagot still around.
Hunter >
2014-12-14 16:14:49 UTC
Post by Wiseguy
Post by adrien
Post by Hunter >
Post by adrien
It would seem that all the bigots and religious reichs must have
been put to death by God as there is no new message here today
(Friday 12/12/2014).
Goodness me we are are so lucky.
AIDS must have finally taken your eyes, you blind git.
----
For people who are going to hate others at least get the spelling
right. There are two "g"s.
What the fuck are you on about?
There are many people named Fagot still around.
----
Maybe the guy was referring to a French person? LOL!

Hunter >
2014-12-14 13:57:08 UTC
Post by adrien
Post by Hunter >
Post by adrien
It would seem that all the bigots and religious reichs must have been put to
death by God as there is no new message here today (Friday 12/12/2014).
Goodness me we are are so lucky.
AIDS must have finally taken your eyes, you blind git.
----
For people who are going to hate others at least get the spelling
right. There are two "g"s.
What the fuck are you on about?
----
Wow! I believe you are actually telling the truth LOL!!!!