MAUI —— WILLIE NELSON — HAIRY ARMS LIKE AN APE — P.O.M. GENES
Ras
2019-08-11 18:05:54 UTC
MAUI —— WILLIE NELSON: HAIRY ARMS LIKE AN APE

#1 Willie Nelson Is Not A Christian.
His Own Beliefs And Song Lyrics Counter
Multitudes Of Holy Scriptures.

YOU LOUSY DRAGON / CHIMNEY WANNABE.
YOU LUCIFERIAN LOSER WILLIE NELSON,
NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN BREATHE.

YOU ENGLISH ARE HAIRY LIKE ANIMALS.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/willie-nelson-cancels-tour-breathing-problem-868950/

MAUI COUNTY / MIKE WHITE:

- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Manager.

* Ex-Maui County Council Member And Total Despot.

- Predictable Arrogant English Genes Animal Traits,
With Similar Gross Body Hair. One Can See The
Tufts Of White Hair Coming Out From Under His Shirt,
Which Betrays An Amusing Over-Growth Jungle Of
White Hair. A Disgusting Cotton Ball Appearance Body.

MAUI COUNTY / BOB CARROLL

- Ex-Maui County Council Member

- There Are Pictures Of This Man Without His Shirt,
And Oh My God, He's As Hairy As A Wolfman.
I've Never Seen So Much Hair On A Body Before.
Except For White Cotton Ball Hairy Animal Mike White.

- What's The Matter With You English ?
Hairy Bodies Like Apes, Animals.

- What's The Matter, Can't You English Afford Some
Hair Clippers ?, Besides Having No Shame To Exert
Your Hideous Hairy Bodies Onto The Public.

YOU ENGLISH LOOK LIKE HAIRY APES !

Ras Mikaere Enoch
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
Ras
2019-08-13 19:57:16 UTC
MAUI —— WILLIE NELSON: HAIRY ARMS LIKE AN APE

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shutterstock_10157327bg.jpg?resize=900,600&w=1440